Sunday, December 21, 2008

Larisa Alexandrovna: Not a Tinfoil Hatter

Nope, not her.

I am not saying that this was a hit nor am I resigned to this being simply an accident either. I am no expert on aviation and cannot provide an opinion on the matter. What I am saying, however, is that given the context, this event needs to be examined carefully.


Nope, she's not a crackpot:

Just to be very clear and state again, I am not claiming conspiracy theory or direct relation to Karl Rove or the White House in any of these events. What I am saying, however, is that these possible relationships cannot and should not be overlooked by investigators. There are far too many serious and reasonable questions that must be answered for the public.


Not a tinfoil hatter:

Okay children - because that is what I am going to call adults who willfully mis-read information. I will say this AGAIN (as I have twice in the above entry and also used bold case so that no one would miss the caveat), I am NOT - I repeat NOT - saying this was a). a murder, b). that it was in any way connected to the White House or to Karl Rove, and c). that I am convinced of any of the above three.


Well, except that she has dabbled her toes in the 9-11 nutbar swamp:

At least this might finally explain a nagging problem I have had with the FBI's most wanted poster of OBL, which makes no mention of September 11, 2001 among the crimes OBL is wanted for....


This of course is one of the things that the conspiracy kooks always bring up. But the fact of the matter is that the FBI's most wanted posters list crimes that the perp has actually been indicted for. The Feds have not yet indicted Osama for 9-11 because they already have enough to hold him for on the 1998 embassy bombings, for which he has been indicted.

Raw Story, the site she is the managing editor for, has consistently been more sympathetic to the 9-11 "Truthers" than any other major liberal website. And I do find one interesting thing in her biography:

Larisa was born inside the iron curtain of the former USSR....


How many 9-11 Troofers were born in the former communist block? Gypsy Taub, Luke Rudkowski, Boris Epstein (I suspect) and Giancarlo from the Seattle Troofers. I'm not sure there's any significance to this, but it is an oddity.

Update: Gateway Pundit points us to this post by Larisa at the HuffPo where she hyperventilates about the coming "coup" in the USA and notes that the options to prevent it are either immediate impeachment or "revolution".

It seems this time around, the Bush family is trying the more subtle approach to open bloodshed: first create a crisis, then under the guise of addressing that crisis, overthrow democracy. Yes, it does sound terribly conspiracy-theory-esque when explained just this way. But what else does one call a criminal conspiracy to destroy Congressional powers permanently, alter Judicial powers permanently, and steal public funds?


Good lord. I did not support Barack Obama in the election, but one signal benefit of his inauguration is that we will hear less of this whining about the overthrowing of democracy. Well, less from the Left, although I fully admit we'll hear more of it from the kooks on the right.

Correction: Confederate Yankee pointed out the "coup" post by Larisa the loon.

Update II: Larisa entitles her piece at OpEd News, a very fruitcake-friendly site a little more forcefully:

White House consultant who rigged 2004 election dies suspiciously


So, remember, she's no tinfoil hatter. She's a freaking retard.

Labels: , ,