Thursday, April 24, 2008

Moron the WAC-Job Arrests

The NY Post has details about the incident that are shocking and disgusting:

A man heckling First Lady Laura Bush and daughter Jenna outside the 92nd Street Y was arrested after he punched a wheelchair-bound girl whose parents had told him to shut up, authorities said yesterday. German Talis, 22, was shouting obscenities at the Bushes, who were leaving the building Tuesday, when he crossed paths with Wendy and John Lovetro and their daughter Maureen, 18, who has cerebral palsy.


Here's a picture of Maureen with Mrs Bush:



"I heard my daughter hysterical yelling, 'He's hitting me!' " said Wendy Lovetro.

"He punched her on the shoulder blades, but that wasn't enough," she said.

"My husband pushed the wheelchair away from him and he reached beyond my husband and began pounding my daughter in the thigh."

The two men fought as the president's family drove off. Cops broke them up and busted Talis on charges of assault and resisting arrest.


What kind of a sleazeball would hit a girl in a wheelchair? Answer: A 9-11 Truther sleazeball.

Hat Tip: Nico's Bloglines.

Here's some inspiration for Germany, from the 1947 film noir classic, Kiss of Death:



Hat Tip for the Kiss of Death comparison: Dudalb at JREF.

Update: The WAC-jobs respond:

John Lovetro, the girl’s father, struck Gary leaving a flesh wound under his right eye. Gary, aware of his rights, did not at any time defend himself and yet remains the victim, now facing charges of 3rd degree assault. We Are Change will pursue legal action against all individuals and organizations that violate our civil rights. We will not be physically assaulted, and we will not stand for slander and lies. Help us prevail, if you are a civil rights attorney and willing to donate or offer reduced rates please contact Matt Lepacek at pursuitofliberty@gmail.com.

We Are Change is a peaceful non violent activist organization.


Yeah, peaceful, non-violent (Profanity, NSFW):



Update II: Talis' version of events:

Gary Talis also appeared on Jones’ show. He emphatically stated he did not assault the handicapped girl. In fact, he said, John Lovetro used his daughter “as a weapon” against him, ramming the wheelchair into his kneecaps and accusing him of attacking the girl. Talis told Bermas he believes the attack was coordinated.


LOL! Yeah, that's very credible, that a man would attack a 22-year-old nutbar using his daughter in a wheelchair as a weapon.

Update III: Reactions elsewhere. Remember that many of these bloggers are just going from the NY Post story, which doesn't note the 9-11 Troofer connection:

A Second Hand Conjecture: Search for Truth About 9/11 Leads to Beating Up Handicapped Girl.

Ace of Spades: Jagoff Who Attacked Girl In Wheelchair a Truther.

Say Anything: Leftist Bush-Basher Shows the Depth of His Courage.

Michelle Malkin: BDS Outbreak: Anti-war nut attacks wheelchair-bound girl.

Update IV: Well, that didn't take long. One of scumbag Troofers posted address and phone number information for the Lovetros in a Digg comment.

I think John Lovetro needs to be confronted about his out of control lying behavior. A little public humiliation works wonders but don't get to close, he is an attack dog! You can contact him at: ###-###-### (number has been temporarily disconnected) and you can write or visit him at XXXX Street, XXXXXX, NY XXXX. What a piece of filth! I'm sure his wife and daughter are very proud of him today!


I have anonymized the information and not provided a link. But isn't that charming? These gentle, non-violent "activists" have already pestered the family enough that they've had to disconnect their phone!

How retarded are these dolts? This is absolutely only going to backfire against them, big-time. They have no idea what it's like to be at the center of a media firestorm, but they are about to find out.

Update V: I listened to the Bermas/Gary Talis interview on Alex Jones show. Here's a You Tube Video:



Bermas: Did you hit a girl in a wheelchair?

Talis: Mmmm-mmmm (Unclear). I couldn't believe as I read that in the Post. It's very strange what the person did, he actually used, uh, I believe it was his daughter, he actually used it as a weapon and shield at the same time, very shocking, though, the girl was crying, I was trying to walk away from the incident because it was getting pretty violent, and as soon as I try to walk away, this guy runs at me and hits me in the kneecaps and starts screaming, "Assault, he hit my daughter!" at the same time I'm trying to keep my balance, and I hear a right and a left coming at me, you know this 500-lb, 6 foot something guy, trying to attack me, the next thing I know the police come and handcuff me left and right, swinging me around, trying to get handcuffs on me, actually it kinda looked like they were trying to abuse me, they were really angry, they heard that I hit somebody in a wheelchair (unintelligible) this was the only way the guy could have framed me and it seemed like it was coordinated--

Bermas: Let me get this straight, this is a much bigger guy than you?

Talis: Yeah, he was a much bigger guy, he's like around 400-something pounds.

Bermas: Yeah because I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but you're not a physically intimidating guy, you're a skinny young, who again, you didn't scream any obscenities, did you? I mean you were talking about 9-11 and the Bush crime syndicate.

Talis: Yeah, I was actually intellectually screaming out my statement, what do they want me to do, they're saying I was hackling (sic), I can't really whisper to somebody 20 feet away. They were keeping me away from her, I don't see that as hackling."

Bermas: They're saying you used obscenities and I just want to clear that up as well, you didn't scream any curse words, did you?

Talis: Of course not.


"Shield?" Pardon me for pointing out the obvious, but if Mr Lovetro needed a "shield", it doesn't sound like the claim that Gary wasn't hitting back at all is true. And if he was walking away, how did Lovetro hit him in the kneecaps?

Labels: , ,