Wednesday, August 29, 2007

How Is Mark Roberts Wrong?

An astounding post over at 9-11 Blogger:

I know some of you believe this is a no-brainer. You might say, "oh, well Mark Roberts is a schill or an idiot" but consider for a minute that he is another human being like all of us. (and for the record I am not a Mark Roberts apologist) However, I just spent well over 5 hours (more than I would have liked to really) reading over his material and I have a simple question; How is Mark Roberts wong? Please do not come at me with disinfo non-sense or any sort of character assault. I have read his material and have my own opinions on the matter.


Every now and then we encounter a real truthseeker; most of them are just interested in finding something that backs up their predetermined conclusions. Ron Wieck made a very telling point the other day. We 9-11 Debunkers pore over 9-11 conspiracy sites with a great deal of zeal, while many of the Deniers actively avoid our sites in fear they will encounter something that challenges their worldview. Kudos to the poster, Iconoclast, and to the one commenter thus far (Kevin Fenton) who has raised some substantive issues. I am sure that Mark will review that comment and, in the unlikely event he was mistaken, make the necessary corrections.

Labels: ,