Sunday, December 17, 2006

The UN is Taking Over!

More paranoia from Bermas' radio show.

I think we’re being setup to be the bad guy here. Obviously, but I mean, if we get setup to be the bad guy there isn’t going to be a chance to be a revolution in this country, because we’re going to have UN forces on every corner. We can’t sit here.. because if the dollar collapses we’ll have even less power against our government. We’re already being setup to be the bad guy, and its not going to be US forces, you know, are the ones taking over. I think they will help. It will be mainly UN forces, and that’s what scares me. And I really think we are being setup to take the fall.
I used to think this whole "UN takeover" thing was limited to paranoid right wing nuts during the Clinton administration, I guess I was wrong. Having seen the efficacy of the UN first hand, I have always found it bizarre. The UN couldn't successfully takeover Bosnia, a country of less than 4 million, people, what could possibly make people think they could take over a country with a $400 billion defense budget?

5 Comments:

At 17 December, 2006 11:23, Blogger Alex said...

What the hell are "UN forces" anyway?

Oh...right....token contributions from western nations, combined with third world soldiers who don't know a rifle from a pitchfork.

Well, yeah, real big threat there.

 
At 17 December, 2006 12:42, Blogger shawn said...

I was just reading the UN Exposed, and there's no way the UN could ever take over the world.

They can't agree on what "terrorism" is, but somehow they can conquer every nation on the planet?

 
At 17 December, 2006 13:34, Blogger shawn said...

Road to world government, get it?

I'm sure people said the same about the League of Nations.

 
At 17 December, 2006 14:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Democrat said...

I think I break ranks with you here, Dem.

I think the UN / World Govt. issue is hyped and handled quite badly by most truthers who talk about the NWO being behind all that is evil.

 
At 17 December, 2006 15:27, Blogger The Artistic Macrophage said...

The UN couldn't successfully take over Jason Bermas own home, let alone his country. Between beurocracy and political correctness, the UN does very little besides peacekeep.

There is no NWO, not now, not any time soon, if ever. It is the boogyman in the corner of every paranoids bedroom.

TAM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home