Monday, June 26, 2006

Do You Have Conspiracy Stress Disorder?

There are many symptoms:

Ranting:

I only go on a rant with my GF who glazes over after I get realy nuts.

But usualy its depresses me so much to talk about to other people I just cant bare to tell some people becuase I cant stand seeing that look in their eyes of apathy.


Sadness, Anger and Crying:

I am usually just really sad when I talk about what is going on, I am fairly calm for the most part when I explain what is going on. I get angry, but dont lose it too often.

Sometimes I just sit and cry over what is happening, I sometimes cannot believe what I am seeing, hearing and feeling.


Others experience insomnia:

TRUST ME!!! I feel for him, I'm the same damn way... sleepwise that is. I haven't slept more than 3 hours a night on weeknights in years, and once in a blue moon, on a weekend I'll get a good one in though. Doesn't suck as bad as one would think though, actually it's the norm for me now, so no biggie.

Left untreated, some CSD sufferers may even become suicidal:

I too, like you people, live this every day and it really can get you down. Occasionally I feel like quitting and wanting to be dead.

You know who these folks remind me of? This guy:

4 Comments:

At 26 June, 2006 11:35, Blogger Chad said...

They've come to take me away ha-ha, he-he, ho-ho, to the funny farm....

 
At 26 June, 2006 13:45, Blogger nes718 said...

Is that Richard Simmons with short hair? LOL!!

 
At 26 June, 2006 20:02, Blogger shawn said...

Still others are too fucking stupid to recognize the official story as bullshit, and accept it as factual. And these poor bastards have the same intellectual capacity as the average pro wrestling fan.

This coming from the guy whose only stated reasoning for believing a JFK conspiracy is the gun doesn't look right (even though I showed him a Karabiner to Oswald's own rifle).

It's scary how absolutely moronic you people are. You think people who use evidence, physics, logical discourse, and reasoning are the dumb ones.

 
At 26 June, 2006 21:57, Blogger shawn said...

nice lie!

That's the only reason you've given me. That's why I said stated reasoning.

God, you're as thick as a brick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home